December 7, 2008

Where Does The Time Go

It looks like another weekend has flown by. Yesterday morning we got up early to go have basketball photos taken. It was exactly what I wanted to do at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning. Then we spent the majority of the morning running errands. We met Jeff's grandma for lunch at Texas Roadhouse. I have been craving a loaded sweet potato and it was delicious. After a little afternoon nap we went to see the movie Four Christmases. It was a cute movie with lots of laughs.

This morning Jeff headed out for St. Louis so Grant and I relaxed around the house and then went to Wal-Mart to grab some groceries and a birthday gift for his friend Bryson. After dropping him off at the party this afternoon I went over to visit my grandparents. I took a few photos of them and then helped them make a Christmas Card. I thought this was a good picture of them, but they went with one of the shots I took inside by the fireplace.

















Now it's Sunday night and I've got spelling test to grade and fabric to cut for a special Christmas gift my kids are making at school for their parents. Grant also needs to read me a few books to add to his December Book-It list. He learned last month it's not a good idea to wait until the end of the month to read all 12 books.

No comments: