September 5, 2010

Jeff’s Birthday

Last Sunday we got together with both sides of our family to celebrate Jeff’s birthday.  My side of the family showed up early in the afternoon so they could spend some time visiting with us.  Everyone was interested to see Jeff’s new iPad.  We had few good laughs showing Nana some pictures from {The People of Wal-Mart} website.  I don’t know what was funnier, the pictures on the website or Nana’s reaction to the picture.DSCN1992    DSCN1990 DSCN1991 

Here’s the birthday boy, right before the battery on my camera died!!!DSCN1997

Jeff was very excited about the new {Swiss Army} iPad case he got from his dad and Debbie.  He also got several other great accessories that he can use with his iPhone and iPad when he is traveling as well as some new KU shirts.

Just for fun his dad threw in a book he found at home when he was cleaning.  He thought Jeff had always loved this book, but he was the one who was surprised when Jeff admitted he actually hated it.  My dad however found it very interesting.  I love the expression on his face in this picture. DSCN2001 We kept the book, but have put it away for awhile.  There are a few human oddities Grant does not need to see.

Just before the battery on my camera died I got a few final pictures of Jeff with his new birthday shoes.  I have to admit I have always hated Croc’s, but he really wanted a pair to wear while he works in the yard. DSCN2004DSCN2006

Luckily they were slightly too small and the next size up was slightly too big so Jeff’s fascination with Croc’s has passed.

Next up at the Bumgardner house . . . special visitors and another birthday celebration!!!

No comments: