September 27, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Here’s a little story I couldn’t resist sharing . . .

Last night Grant got in pretty big trouble while he was outside playing with the neighbor girls.  Long story, but let’s just say it involved a pellet gun . . .and a walk with daddy over to the neighbors house to apologize.

Jeff was on the phone when it all went down so I took charge of the situation. 

I guess I was a little more angry than I thought.

After we all {me} cooled down and talked about what happened Jeff and I decided to take away Grant’s iTouch for the rest of the week.  It may not sound like a huge punishment, but to him it is!!!  Grant was relieved when we told him what the punishment was.  He said he was afraid it was going to be a LOT worse. 

{Sometimes I think he’s harder on himself than anyone.} 

Trying to be funny Jeff said it was either the iTouch or we would just stop loving him for a few days.  To which Grant replied “mom already quit loving me for like 10 minutes tonight already”.

No comments: