October 12, 2010

Another Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday’s are always terrific {I don’t have recess duty and I get a 90 minute break while my kids at are in PE and library} . . . but today was better than ever. 

It all started this morning before I ever walked out the door.  

I reached in my back pocket and found two freshly washed {and pressed} $5.00 bills.

Then after I got to school I had two students greet me with goodies as they were coming in . . . and it wasn’t even my birthday!!!

On kiddo brought me a few bags of yummy Halloween treats and a festive fall notepad.

And this little sweetie  brought me some beautiful flowers.  clip_image003

I told Jeff he had some competition . . .

I also managed to get my report cards {almost} done during my big break and get the rest of my November stuff filed away and organized. 

The only thing that could make this Tuesday even more terrific would be if the dishwasher would unload itself and I would open the paper I started writing for my  Instructional Design class and see that it was all done.

No comments: