October 31, 2010

Old Friends

Last night we went to Winfield and met a few old friends for dinner and drinks at the new Montana Mike’s restaurant.  It was so much fun seeing Kyle and Rachel.  It’s been almost five years since I had seen them so we had lots of fun catching up.  I guess we must of had a little too much fun  though because everyone around us asked to be moved to a new table in a different part of the restaurant . . . imagine that!!!   We are thinking we might have to do this again around Christmas time when everyone is back in town.

clip_image002{Kyle, Rachel and Kelly}

My friend Kristen and her family were also in town and joined us for dinner.  Then they went back to my parents house with us and stayed the night.  As always it was great seeing her.  Grant always has so much fun with Maddie and Gracie loves goofing around with Jeff.  Somehow I didn’t get a single picture of Roy . . . sorry!!kk

No comments: