October 26, 2008

Wii Had A Fun Night

Last night we went to Felipe's for Mexican food with our neighbors Amy and Aaron. Even though the food wasn't super we still had a fun evening. When we got home Aaron made the mistake of asking to see Grant play Guitar Hero. I will have to take some video footage of him playing because he is unbelievably good for an 8 year old. Amy and Aaron were both pretty impressed. I'm sure they will be getting one of their own soon!!!

Then we went downstairs and played the Wii. First we played a game of bowling, then we had a little home run derby and then someone thought it would be a good idea for us to have a boxing tournmanet. That turned into quite an event and believe it or not Grant beat us all. At one point we had to open the windows because we were all so hot. Who knew playing video games could be such a workout. I don't know who had more fun Grant or all of us adults?

Here's Amy bowling for the first time.






















Amy and I boxing. She beat me!!!























Aaron taking a swing at a ball during the home run derby.























Grant and Daddy boxing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. Jason & I have been wanting to get one. I think we just might really need to now. :)