August 17, 2009

Our First Day of School

Today was our first day of school.  It’s so hard to believe that my baby is in 3rd grade.  He’s getting so big!!!  As always we posed for a few pictures this morning on the front porch before heading out.  Luckily Jeff is in town this week so he was able to take Grant to school and meet his teacher.  That’s the only thing that really stinks about my job because parents count on me being in my room on the first day so I have always missed out on taking the boys.  Tomorrow night we have Open House so I’m looking forward to seeing Grant’s classroom then and hearing all about what to expect in 3rd grade.  We are looking forward to a great year!!!

 

1 comment:

Julie said...

I loved all your color posts on the school blog. It made me mist up a bit! Miss you girls!