August 25, 2009

A Week Gone By

Somehow an entire week has gone by without a single post. Getting into the routine of school this year has been tougher than usual. I really seem to have my hands full with my new group of kiddos. I left work every night last week feeling completely exhausted. Then to top it all off we had something going on every night . . . Grant’s open house at school, soccer practice (twice), drum lessons & hosting my CAbi party. It was definitely a crazy week around the Bumgardner house.

This week Jeff is in California for work so I’m left doing it all. Luckily I came home tonight feeling like I had just left a normal day at school so hopefully that’s a sign that all of the little classroom management stuff I worked so hard on last week is paying off.

I got out the camera tonight to upload some pictures I took at school to post on my class blog and decided to snap a few pictures of Grant. He was in a silly mood tonight. He’s going through that stage right now where he tries to act “cool”. I think he forgot he is only 8 years old!!!

100_2653 100_2651

This weekend is Jeff’s birthday and Grant has his first two soccer games of the season so I’m hoping to get some great photos to share with you. Now that things seem to be calming down around here I’ll try to be a little better at updating my blog!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How was your Cabi party? I really was hoping to make it. Next time you have one let me know. It looks like fun and the clothes look awesome.