October 28, 2009

Family Game Night

We have always been a big game playing family. Unfortunately we don't have as much time anymore because of homework and various sporting events. But tonight Grant and I decided that we are going to try and make every Wednesday night our "family game night". Too bad Jeff is out of town because he missed all the fun.

Grant was so sweet. He let me choose our game tonight so I of course had to grab my favorite game of all time ... LIFE!


This was Grant's first time to play and he loved it. I let him be the banker so he even got in a little math practice!!! He asked me if we could play LIFE every Wednesday night.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LIFE is one of my favorites as well. I haven't played in a long time. Can't wait till Daley is big enough to play.