February 21, 2010

Thunder Game

Tonight was {Shriner’s Night} at the Thunder Hockey game so Grant got to go to the new Intrust Arena with Papa and his friend Lloyd to watch the game.  As you can imagine he had a great time and managed to score lots of “free” stuff. 

Earlier in the day I had told him that he didn’t need to try and hit Papa up for a bunch of stuff while he was at the game like to tends to do with Jeff and I.  So you can imagine how funny it was when he called me after only being there a few minutes to tell me he got a “free” jersey.  He was very quick to tell me they gave it to him for “free” and assure me that Papa had not had to pay for it.  He also got pictured on the big screen inside the arena with these crazy balloon glasses on during the game.100_3404100_3403 

Thanks Papa for a fun night!!!100_3408

 

No comments: