July 13, 2010

A Night At the Ballpark

So what does the Bumgardner family do on a night where we don’t have any baseball practices or games of our own . . . go to a baseball game of course!!!

On Friday when I took Grant to get his hair cut they were giving away free tickets to tonight’s Wichita Wingnuts game.  We picked up 3 tickets thinking it would be a fun family outing.  Then over the weekend while we were in Manhattan I mentioned we had tickets and a few other families thought it would be fun to go too.  So I called Great Clips on Sunday evening when we got home and asked if they had any extra tickets left and they told me to come on down and pick up as many as I wanted.  They ended up giving me a handful so with 29 tickets in hand we made it a fun night at the ballpark with several families from our baseball team.

Here’s Grant showing his support . . . DSCN1447 DSCN1448

It wouldn’t be a baseball game without hotdogs, soda and a few beers.DSCN1450

The guys weren’t nearly as excited about holding up their signs. 

{Photo Attempt #1)DSCN1452

{Photo Attempt #2)  Jeff seems to be the most uncooperative one of the group . . . go figure!!! DSCN1451

No comments: