August 21, 2008

Best Cookies Ever


I have really been craving sweets lately and tonight I finally gave in and made a batch of my neighbor Mary's special cookies. Now, these aren't just any ordinary cookies, they are probably the best cookies ever. They are a secret recipe that she got from a family member who used to work at Mrs. Field's Cookie Company. Mary is an INCREDIBLE cook and known for her cookies. A few years ago she actually wrote and published a cookbook. I was one of the first people to buy the cookbook and it was of course mainly for the cookie recipie. So, tonight I thought I would pass the secret on to you.



Mix the following ingredients together:
3/4 cup Parkay (melted)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon soda
2 teaspoons vanilla

Then add:
3 cups flour (1 cup at a time, stir after each cup)

Then add:
1 bag of chocolate chips

Drop dough in HUGE rounded tablespoons on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes

I usually only get 12-16 cookies out of each batch.

No comments: