November 15, 2008

My First T-Shirt

Now it's time for the big unveiling. I finished up my first shirt this morning. I had to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby before I could put the finishing touches on it. This was my very first time to tie dye anthing so I can only imagine that it will get easier and easier. Now that I kind of know what I'm doing hopefully there will be more of a pattern to the tie dying. I'm thinking about making some purple ones with KSU on them (I think K-State would be too long) and maybe even some black and gold WSU ones. Do you think they would sell? Be honest.

























Here's and up close look at the KU. I really wish I would have put the U down a little bit. Yikes!!!






3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it!!! I totally think they would sell!!! Here you come ebay!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to your blog for a while so I am a little behind. I love your t-shirt so cute. Great idea with the other teams. Did it turn out as good as the $70 one?

Kelly Bumgardner said...

No I don't think it did but everyone at work really liked it. I don't think I would pay $70 for the good one though either.