November 18, 2008

WSU Shirt

The KU shirt ended up being a big hit at school. I had several requests, so I tried my tie dying skills again and made a WSU shirt. I tried a different technique and I don't really like the results as well. This is just a sample, but I'm thinking there is WAY too much color on it. I'm learning lessons as I go so hopefully I will get it just right next time. Don't worry K-State fans I didn't leave you out . . . I tried to do a purple shirt but I hate the shade it ended up being. It was more of a pink than a purple. I guess I need to add more blue dye to the purple.























In other news, Jeff had a visit to the cardiologist yesterday and it didn't go as well as we had hoped. If you remember, he has been in the hospital three times during the past few years. Once in July 2006 for a heart attack & stints, then again in February of 2008 and June of 2008 to have stints put in. I guess we are headed back again bright and early Friday morning. We are hoping that he will just have to have another stint (current count is at 5) but if they are not able to do yet another stint then it will have to be bypass surgery. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that it isn't that serious. I'll hopefully post more news over the weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Jeff. I will be thinking about you guys on Friday. Hopefully he will only need a stint and this will be the last of the hospitalizations.

aleshia said...

We'll be thinking about you guys, Kelly, and praying for the best! Keep us posted on how it goes.