December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today we are busy around the Bumgardner house getting ready for all of the celebrations to begin. Tonight Jeff's family is coming over for our annual Christmas Eve get together. We always eat and exchange gifts. This year we are doing something a little different. Everyone has really been dieting so instead of a big meal we are just having soups and chili. Jeff of course wanted cinnamon rolls to go with his chili so this morning I have been busy making those. I also am going to make a pot of Mary's famous Chicken Noodle Soup. (She's the one who makes the fabulous cookies.)

Then tonight if the weather cooperates we are planning to head down to Winfield. It's always nice to wake up there and get right to the gifts and my mom's cinnamon rolls in the morning!!! Speaking of gifts, I still have a few that need to be wrapped and Jeff's grandma just called and wants me to take her over to Sams's so I'm sure there will be even more yet for me to wrap.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

No comments: