December 6, 2008

TGIW

Thank goodness it's the weekend. Last night we spent a quite night at home. Sometimes those are the best nights ever. After playing a few rounds of Mexican Train Dominoes with Grant, Jeff and I watched an episode of Kitchen Nightmares. If you haven't seen it check out some of the episodes here. Our neighbor Aaron shared this site with us (hulu.com) and when nothings on tv we check out reruns from some of our favorite shows here.

Grant is so excited. Last night he asked me if he could make his own blog. He wants to make it into a little diary so friends and family can read it. Jeff thought it would be a fun idea, and then when he is out of town he can check it and post little comments. We worked together last night to set it up. I think this will be good for him because he is super creative and he loves to write stories. I need to e-mail the link out to friends and family. If you could all do me a little favor and post a comment now and then he would be thrilled. As soon as we woke up this morning he wanted to check to see if anyone had and I reminded him that nobody knew about it yet, so we called Grandma early this morning to tell her.

www.theadventuresofgrant.blogspot.com

Jeff is leaving in the morning for St. Louis so I better wrap it up here and head in to work on the laundry.

No comments: