February 22, 2009

New Cars

That's right I said cars . . . but don't worry, we only got one. Last week Jeff traded in his truck for a new car. We are now the proud owners of a silver 2009 Honda Accord. All week I was planning to take a picture of it but somehow I never got around to it. Come to think of it, I haven't even driven it yet either!!! I guess that gives me a few things to do this week, huh?

While Jeff was at the car dealership his grandma tagged along and she fell in love with a cute little bright red Honda Fit Sport that was sitting on the showroom floor. It's not really the kind of car that you would imagine your 80 year old grandma driving around town in, but she's not your typical 80 year old grandma either!!! She walked away without getting it but then when Jeff went back the next morning to get his windows tinted she decided to go back with him and trade her car in. I did get a picture of her new wheels.



I think Scholfield Honda is loving the Bumgardner family this week.

No comments: