February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

Today I got the chance to feel like one of those regular non-teacher mom's. I took the day off to stay home with Jeff, which meant that I was free to go to Grant's Valentine's Day party at school. This year with him being in a different building it's not so easy for me to sneak down to his room for a few minutes during the parties. I always have a party of my own going on in my classroom!!!


















Grant with his gal pals (Kaitlyn and Riley)


















Grant with a few of his buddies.































They had a fun relay race with those little conversation hearts and chopstix.





















































He even posed for a picture with mommy!!!

















1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Love the new banner and background. Didn't that site have the cutest choices? I had a hard time choosing and I have a feeling I will be purchasing more to switch it up every once and a while. I hope Jeff is healing and feeling well.