June 9, 2009

Pictures on the Farm

While we were in KC over the weekend I thought it would be the perfect chance to get some pictures of the boys on my Nana's farm. She lives on the same land she grew up on. A few years before I was born she and my papa moved from the city and built a house there. It's for sale now and I'm not sure how many more times we will get to go stay there so I wanted to make sure I got some photos of the kids in the fields and around the old barns and sheds.






































































































We also ventured out down the gravel road she lives on to the small town of Mayview, MO where she went to school as a child. These pictures were actually taken on the steps to the old high school.














































I also found this old rundown building that had a white brick side and a red brick side. I loved the vines growing all over it. It seemed like a great place to take pictures until I realized someone was living inside so we snapped a few quick ones and headed out.


































My favorite stop of the day may have been at the railroad tracks.

























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly these pictures are great. I think you have a hidden talent. Great models as well.

Parks Family said...

Those are really great pictures Kelly! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Jessica B said...

Wonderful pictures! You definitely found some great places to take them.