November 18, 2009

The Waiting Game

Tonight we are playing the waiting game. Jeff went to the doctor this afternoon regarding some throat issues he's had for the past 10 years that seem to be getting worse and our family doctor suggested he have a CT Scan to check for throat cancer. I have to admit the "C" word kind of scared us. So they scheduled him to come in this evening to their after hours emergency care office to have the scan done. We of course didn't get to find out anything tonight so now we are going to have to wait for a day or two for the doctor to get back to us with the results. I'm sure no news is good news . . . but I know we will all sleep a little easier once we hear something.

In other news it's been pretty quiet around our house the past few days. Everyone seems to be fighting sinus pain and pressure so we've just been taking it kind of easy and heading off to bed early. Grant has a big weekend planned in Winfield with grandma and papa so hopefully he will start feeling better soon!!!

4 comments:

Jessica B said...

I hope the news is good news. I will be thinking about you guys. I hope Grant feels better too. It seems like all of my family in Kansas has been sick with one thing or another lately.

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

aleshia said...

Keep us posted! I'll be thinking about you guys!

Parks Family said...

Thinking of you guys! Hope all is well! Keep us posted.