March 7, 2010

Undefeated

Tonight Grant’s basketball team ended the season with an undefeated record [9-0].  It was such a close game the entire time.  The Maverick’s were actually down by 3 at the half but managed to come back and regain the lead and hold on to it.CIMG0099

Grant of course practiced his mad ball handling tricks before the game.  Do the Harlem Globetrotters have any openings???  It’s amazing just how long he can keep the ball spinning.  CIMG0085 CIMG0086

Sorry about the bad lighting.  We aren’t supposed to use flash inside the gym during a game.

CIMG0087 CIMG0089 CIMG0094 CIMG0098

* I’m having some serious digital camera issues.  The battery to our good Nikon D80 is not holding a charge.  My little Nikon is DEAD and my old Kodak digital camera that I use at school started putting lines in almost every picture.  Thank goodness I had this digital camera checked out at school so I could get a few shots tonight.  Hopefully I will be able to get my battery problems solved before our first game in the end of the season tournament on Tuesday night.

No comments: