September 1, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Last night we all got together to celebrate Jeff's birthday. My mom has a tradition of always making me a Neopolitan cake for my birthday. It's three layers of chocolate, white & strawberry cake with lots of chocolate icing. Jeff decided he wanted a similar cake but he always has to be a bit difficult. Here is a picture of the cake my mom made for him. It was a layer of banana, chocolate and peanut butter cake with lots of chocolate icing. The first two layers were super yummy but I think we would all agree that peanut butter didn't make a very tasty flavor of cake. Everyone must have enjoyed it because this is all that was left.

Miles came down on Friday after school and even though he wasn't feeling very good all weekend we all still had a fun time together. We rented a few movies and a game for the Wii. Miles and I watched 21 and then my sister came over on Saturday afternoon and we watched What Happens In Vegas. Then on Sunday afternoon my mom, sister and I all watched Charlie Bartlett which was kind of an odd movie.

Here are a few pictures from the birthday celebration.

Miles, Grant & Grandpa did a group hug for the camera.



















Miles was all smiles!!!




















Grant wasn't getting all of the attention so he was a little pouty.
Poor Grant. It's a good thing his birthday is in two weeks!!!











No comments: