September 29, 2008

What A Night

So this morning when I got to school and reached in my purse to get out my set of school keys I realized my wallet wasn't there. I took Jeff's truck down to the gas station last night to fill up the lawn mower gas can and remember having it then. I knew it had to be in his truck so I called home and told him to grab it for me. When I got home tonight he informed me it wasn't in his truck. We turned this house and garage upside down looking for it. I even went through the trash becase a few weeks ago I accidentally threw away all of the mail (that's a whole other story). Anyways I finally decided I must have laid it on the back of his truck and when he had driven away this morning it had fallen off. I ended up making a list of all of the important things that were in my wallet. After making several calls to report stolen/lost cards I went outside and tried to retrace my steps one more time. Finally it came to me. My wallet was laying on the deck steps. You might be thinking that is a crazy place for me to put my wallet, but when I got home from the gas station yesterday our dog Spiro had run off chasing another dog and was back on the golf course so I laid everything in my hands down and went after him.

On a more positive note tonight Grant had another soccer make-up game. It was originally scheduled a few weeks ago when we got all of the rain. Jeff took our big camera and the tripod and got some pretty good action/night shots. He is much better at figuring out how to use all of the settings on the camera. Here are a few of the photos he took.

Grant got to be the goalie tonight for the first time and he scored 3 goals!













1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Kelly!!! On the back deck. That is too funny. I am so glad that you finally found it!