May 26, 2009

Ridiculous

Grant's baseball game tonight can be summed up in one word "RIDICULOUS". Not only was the weather ridiculous (it rained off and on all night), but Grant said his coach used the word about 50 times at the quick team meeting after the game. Needless to say it wasn't a good game. They lost 4-1 against a team they really should have beaten. Grant struck out his first two times up to bat and then managed to walk to 1st base his last time at bat. I had my camera out every time Grant was up but unfortunately there wasn't much to get a picture of . . . maybe next time I should keep my camera in my bag!!!























Grant was all smiles in the car on the way to the game.






















Here's my big kid before the game helping the boys field balls.





















"My Boys"






No comments: