April 18, 2010

All Grown Up

Today I feel like I officially became an adult.  I discovered how much I liked coffee and it’s all thanks to this new little gadget we bought at Sam’s Club.  DSCN0413

It’s the Keurig Coffee station and it is AMAZING.  Jeff has mentioned that he would like to have one several times, but I have just ignored him because the thought of another appliance in my kitchen didn’t sound appealing.   Today however he wore me down . . . and boy am I glad.  I’ve already had 3 cups.  The one we bought came with 72 k-cups in a wide variety of flavors.  They even make iced tea and several flavors of cocoa.  After reading the book that came along with it there were several other flavors I wanted so we headed to Bed, Bath & Beyond with a few of our 20% off coupons and bought four more boxes AND this handy little turning display rack.  {This was Jeff’s idea, not mine!}  He’s just like a little kid organizing and then reorganizing his k-cups.  It’s so cute!!!  DSCN0412

Now I will have something to look forward to every morning when my alarm goes off.

No comments: