March 9, 2009

get REAL

So I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and join my blogging friends in the getREAL picture challenge. Each week there will be a new question posted so that fellow bloggers can get to know each other a little better and get a peak into each other's lives.

So the question for this week was...Where do you blog?

Here is a picture of my living room. The majority of my blogging is done right here in my big oversized comfy chair. Usually I'm wearing my sweats or pajama pants (which I usually change into as soon as I walk in the door after school, unless we are headed to baseball, basketball, soccer, etc . . .). From here I'm usually right in on all the action and I don't miss out on anything going on. My family will tell you that I am a very good multi-tasker. I don't think I ever just watch tv. Usually I'm either working on school stuff, grading papers, playing Bejeweled on Facebook (which I'm totally addicted to right now) or blogging all while watching one of my favorite shows.


I thought it was also important to share a picture of my desk at school because I do a fair share of blogging here too. Don't worry it's not during the school day because with a room of 23 first graders I usually don't have a spare minute to catch my breath. I started a class blog back in October and it has been a big hit. I can't believe how much the kids and parents enjoy looking at it. ( http://www.mrsbumgardners1stgradeclass.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving this picture thing as well. Also, I wanted to tell you that I was in Wichita last Monday and I wanted to go try one of the famous "FlamingCazuela" drinks but it was Monday and they were closed. I guess I will try next time. Might not have been the best thing to order on a Monday night huh?

Kelly Bumgardner said...

The "Flaming Cazuela" is definetely not a drink you should order if you have to be at work on Tuesday morning. Would you believe that the one in the picture with Jeff is the small size? Seriously, who needs anything bigger than that?????

Laura said...

Thanks for playing :)
I love your living room...it looks so cozy!! All those windows are great.
Have a great weekend, Kelly!