March 28, 2009

My First Scrapblog

I did it!!! I finally finished my first scrapblog page. I love all of the backgrounds and stickers that are available. I may have to buy some credits though because there are so many things I saw that I would love to buy to add to other pages.

Now that I've got soccer season done I need to get busy and make pages with all of the basketball pictures I took this winter. There's only 5 more days until our first baseball tournament of the year and I would love to be all caught up and ready to start making baseball pages.

Here's the link to my pages. I thought I had them posted here but after typing a message it disappered????? I'll have to figure that out later.

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbid=1647375

4 comments:

aleshia said...

Love the snow pictures of Grant! I'm sad our kids won't get to experience that! It was great to see you last week!

kkeckler said...

I'm so happy you are using scrapblog and liking it! I told you it gets addicting!

Laura said...

Great pages!! Isn't Scrapblog so much fun...and so addicting :) I've only used it a few times, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant digital memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't get by a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] SPPost)