March 16, 2009

Shiny Red Shoes











The latest get REAL challenge is about an item I would like to add to my spring wardrobe. After alot of consideration (it was hard to pick just one thing) I think I would really like an inexpensive pair of red shoes. I have a new leopard print sweater that has red lining and I think shiny red shoes would look so cute with it. I will end of wearing them to school and probably out on the sandy playground so I don't want to spend a fortune on them. I was at Target earlier today and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Then tonight I did a little browsing online and found this pair at Payless.



















Tomorrow Grant and I may have to head out and do a little shoe shopping. He could use some new flip flops for spring too!!!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I LOVE those red shoes. Maybe I need to go out and do a little shoe shopping too. I have some red shoes from Target but they have a peep toe and a little bit of a heel. They aren't really comfortable and I can't weart them to work because of the peep toe.

Laura said...

I am LOVIN' these red shoes!! Thanks for sharing you Spring must-have! Gotta love Payless!