July 28, 2009

Playing Around

There are so many other productive things I could be doing right now but I just can’t stop playing around with this new program.  I absolutely love the options it has for posting pictures.

Isn’t this cool???

(Pardon the old photos . . .  I think these are from about 4 years ago.)  I always loved the ones of Grant in his little suit. He looks so grown up.   That year all he wanted for Christmas was a suit like the one daddy wears.  So we got him this one for Christmas.  He was SOOOO excited.  I ended up taking him to Portrait Innovations to have his picture taken in it and of course bought way more than I needed to.  My plan is to have his senior pictures taken in a suit too so I can frame them and hang them together.

This is the other feature that I love.  Check it out!!!  These are all photos from a trip that the boys and I took to see Kristen in Texas a few summers ago.

No comments: