July 28, 2009

Lunch With The Girls

Today I got together with the girls from school for lunch at Jason’s Deli. Our good friend Julie, who used to teach in our hallway, was in town visiting her family and managed to sneak away for a little bit to see us and catch up. She brought princess Madeline along with her. Gosh she is a doll!!!

CIMG0991

Here’s a lovely group shot.

(Lori, Diane, Julie, Madeline, Kelsey, me & Michelle)

CIMG0994

It’s so hard to believe that we have to go back to work two weeks from today. Summer vacation always goes by way too fast!!!

* You may notice that this post looks a bit different. I found the greatest new program called Windows Live Writer that I just downloaded to my new laptop (shh . . . don’t tell the technology department at work) that makes posting pictures so much easier. I was so sick of having to go back and reformat every single time I added photos to my blog. If you haven’t heard of it you might want to go check it out. It was free and so far I love it!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think I'm going to download the program too...don't tell my husband. :) Please email me the lunch pictures!!!