January 25, 2009

Aches and Pains

Yikes . . . what a weekend. I think a little flu bug has arrived at the Bumgardner house. Yesterday morning we were all feeling fine and got up and went to Grant's basketball game and then for a yummy taco lunch. We ran home and loaded up the car to head down to Winfield to see my mom and dad and my Nana who is here visiting from KC. I started feeling bad while we were packing but I figured it would just pass. We only made it about a mile from home when I had to have Jeff turn the car around. We weren't home 15 minutes and then Jeff started having stomach problems too. I kind of thought it might have been caused from lunch but Grant and my sister ate the same thing we did and they were both fine. Jeff and I started to feel better last night but then early this afternoon all of the aches and pains sat in again for me and to top it off my sinus are really hurting too. I am feeling miserable. I'm hoping this will pass because we have a big week. Jeff is scheduled for shoulder surgery on Thursday.

No comments: