January 18, 2009

All The Luck

This is Jeff's grandma. She may just be one of the luckiest people I have ever met. She absolutely loves to go to Las Vegas. Well, a few months ago (back in the fall) she was there staying at Caesar's Palace and she won $10,000 playing a slot machine. This past Thursday morning she went back to Vegas and decided to try her luck on the same machine and would you believe she won big again. Another $10,000 jackpot. Jeff called me at work to tell me the big news. I was in shock. To win two times on the same machine like that has got to beat all Vegas odds.

So, if anyone out there is headed to Las Vegas let me know and I will have her draw you a map to the lucky machine at Caesar's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are actually going in 3 weeks. I must get the map! haha

Jessica B said...

Wow, I definitely need to hang out with this lady for a few days :) I love your new banner.