January 26, 2009

Sick Day

Today Grant and I are home from school having a "sick day". Last night before bed he started complaining that his stomach hurt and by 10:30 the vommitting began and lasted throughout the night. I've spent the morning doing laundry. I had to wash sheets, blankets, towels, etc . . . and he has just slept. He's not running a fever but he is just complaining that he doesn't feel good.















Grant thinks the best part about being sick is getting to eat in bed. I made him chicken noodle soup for lunch and he has drank several glasses of Sprite so hopefully he is on the mend.



















Sprio is such a loyal companion. I think he likes having us home.




























It's starting to sleet outside now and the forecast is calling for snow. We are going to keep our fingers crossed that we will have a "snow day" tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is no good. That stomach flu can really take you down. I hope he is feeling better soon. I will cross my fingers for a snow day.

Julie said...

Oh Kelly! I hope you guys don't have the flu bug Madeline and Nick had. They were both sick for a week! It was horrible. I hope Grant is feeling better. I will look forward to his blog about being sick. :)