April 22, 2009

Bedding Challenge

This week:: What's on YOUR bed
Duvet? Comforter? Quilt

Don't worry I didn't forget this week's challenge. Right now my bedding is a combination of a duvet cover and shams that I bought at Target along with the bedskirt and pillow shams to a comforter set that I got dirt cheap at Gordman's a few years ago during one of their sidewalk sales. I think the whole king size set was like $30. I love to switch things up alot so with this solid duvet cover I can change out the accessories for a whole new look. I love how soft and comfy it is to lounge on and best of all, it's easy to wash.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Really like your duvet...the chocolate brown and gold are very rich! I might have to look into a duvet. Easy to wash is a big plus!!

Love your bed too :)