April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Yesterday afternoon after baseball practice and a birthday party we packed up the car and headed to Winfield for the weekend.

Last night with the help of Mommy, Grandma, Aunt Karen & Nana, Grant decorated Easter eggs. It was kind of a team effort. Grant didn't think a dozen was enough when we first started so grandma boiled another dozen eggs and by the time they were ready he was tired.









































































































Jeff and Spiro stayed out of the way.






















This morning Grant woke up to an Easter basket filled with goodies and candy hidden all over the house. He got a new t-shirt, markers, sidewalk chalk, a Mario DS game, a book with baseball facts and stats, bubbles and an endless amount of candy!







































My mom fixed a yummy Easter lunch and Jeff's grandma and my grandparents who live in Wichita all drove down to join us. We also celebrated my birthday with the traditional 3 layer Neopolitan cake topped off with Neopolitan ice cream.






















I think Grant enjoyed it. By the end of the afternoon he had 2 pieces.























It was so great being able to spend time with my family. Here I am with my grandma and nana.
















Thanks for a great weekend mom and dad.
















1 comment:

Julie said...

Kelly!!! Wow you have been busy. I'm glad the big 31st birthday was fabulous. I sure miss all the celebrating with the girls. Aren't blogs the best!!! Miss you!