April 23, 2009

Stayin' Awake

So it's almost 11:00 pm and I'm sitting in front of the computer trying to keep myself awake. We were invited over to our neighbors for dinner tomorrow night and I said I would bring dessert. I asked my family for suggestions and they requested Strawberry Shortcake. Luckily, I had an angel food cake mix in the pantry so I whipped it up and put it in the oven. I thought it would be a good idea to make it tonight because I was afraid I would be too rushed in the morning. I guess I should have looked at the clock first because 40 minutes at this hour seems like FOREVER. I'm so ready to close my eyes.

I would also like to wish my grandma a Happy 84th Birthday before the day is over!!! Tonight we went over to her house and had cake and ice cream. She and my grandpa got a new puppy named Tiger a few months ago so I took a several pictures of him a few weeks ago when we were at my parents for Easter and had one enlarged and framed it for her. She was thrilled!!!

I think I here the timer going off upstairs . . . bedtime!!!

No comments: